Specific information about this server
- Ikariam uses "s30" in its URL on your non-mobile devices and "m30" on your mobile devices as the server designation for this world, no matter which community server / language version you use.
- Ikariam is using the letters of the as the names for the first (1st) twenty-four (24) worlds.
- Ikariam is using as names for the twenty-fifth (25th) world onward.
- Ikariam uses a few special servers for the following reasons:
- "Speed servers" (not used often / reset after each session) - For when they need to test changes that occur at Higher levels of the game and would take too long at normal speed to reach. These servers run at four times (4x) the normal speed when they are used.
- "Test servers (1 / 2)" - For testing the patches before they go out to the live servers.
- "War servers" (reset after each round) - Special servers that run for 6 months at a time, run at three times (3x) the normal speed, allows Pillaging of gold and thus also have a different set of rules compared to the normal game servers.
- "Exodus servers" - Servers that will be shutting down and its players will be merged into one of several Destination/Recipient/Target servers of the players choosing or Gameforge will choose one for them and notify then via email. Many of the Inactive players accounts will not be transferred, depending on how long they were inactive, if they have unused ambrosia and other contributing factors the prevent them from legally from being removed permanently.
- "Destination/Recipient/Target servers" - Servers that will be receiving players from two or more of the Exodus servers.
Dionysus (daɪ.əˈnaɪsəs, Διόνυσος, Dionysos) was theof the grape harvest, and , of ritual madness and in . His origins are uncertain, and his cults took many forms; some are described by ancient sources as Thracian, others as Greek. In some cults, he arrives from the east, as an Asiatic foreigner; in others, from in the South. He is a god of , "the god that comes", and his "foreignness" as an arriving outsider-god may be inherent and essential to his cults. He is a major, popular figure of and , and is included in some lists of the . Dionysus was the last god to be accepted into Mt. Olympus. He was the youngest and the only one to have a mortal mother. His festivals were the driving force behind the development of . He is an example of a .
He was also known as Bacchus (ˈbækəs or ˈbɑːkəs, Βάκχος, Bakkhos), the name adopted by the.
| This page or section uses Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License content from Wikipedia
Other World ( Active type ) servers
Pages in category "Dionysos servers"
“ gr.ikariam.gameforge.com gf Board/ Forum gf Server# World/ Κόσμοι 25 - - Apollon gf 26 - ...