Specific information about this server
- Ikariam uses "s32" in its URL on your non-mobile devices and "m32" on your mobile devices as the server designation for this world, no matter which community server / language version you use.
- Ikariam is using the letters of the as the names for the first (1st) twenty-four (24) worlds.
- Ikariam is using as names for the twenty-fifth (25th) world onward.
- Ikariam uses a few special servers for the following reasons:
- "Speed servers" (not used often / reset after each session) - For when they need to test changes that occur at Higher levels of the game and would take too long at normal speed to reach. These servers run at four times (4x) the normal speed when they are used.
- "Test servers (1 / 2)" - For testing the patches before they go out to the live servers.
- "War servers" (reset after each round) - Special servers that run for 6 months at a time, run at three times (3x) the normal speed, allows Pillaging of gold and have a different set of rules compared to the normal game servers.
Eunomia (: Εὐνομία, "good order - governance according to good laws") was a minor Greek goddess of law and legislation, as well as the spring-time goddess of green pastures (nomia in Greek), and by most accounts the daughter of and . Her opposite number was (Lawlessness).
Eunomia was the goddess of law and legislation and one of the Second Generation of the Eirene. The Horae were law and order goddesses who maintained the stability of society, and were worshiped primarily in the cities of , and . From :along with her sisters and
Eunomia and that unsullied fountain Dikē, her sister, sure support of cities; and Eirene of the same kin, who are the stewards of wealth for mankind — three glorious daughters of wise-counseled Themis.
Eunomia's name, together with that of her sisters, formed aGood Order, Justice, and Peace.
She was frequently depicted invase painting amongst the companions of , and in this sense represented the lawful or obedient behavior of women in marriage. As such she was identified with , mother of the ( ).
| This page or section uses Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License content from Wikipedia
Other World ( Active type ) servers