Specific information about this server
- Ikariam uses "s33" in its URL on your non-mobile devices and "m33" on your mobile devices as the server designation for this world, no matter which community server / language version you use.
- Ikariam is using the letters of the as the names for the first (1st) twenty-four (24) worlds.
- Ikariam is using as names for the twenty-fifth (25th) world onward.
- Ikariam uses a few special servers for the following reasons:
- "Speed servers" (not used often / reset after each session) - For when they need to test changes that occur at Higher levels of the game and would take too long at normal speed to reach. These servers run at four times (4x) the normal speed when they are used.
- "Test servers (1 / 2)" - For testing the patches before they go out to the live servers.
- "War servers" (reset after each round) - Special servers that run for 6 months at a time, run at three times (3x) the normal speed, allows Pillaging of gold and have a different set of rules compared to the normal game servers.
- Gaia (s33) is a Special Speed Server in the EN and FR communities.
In, Gaia, (GAY-ə or GAH-yə or, rarer, JEE-ə from Γαῖα, a poetical form of Γῆ Gē, Ge, "land" or "earth") also spelled Gaea, was the personification of the Earth and one of the . Gaia was the great mother of all: the primal Greek Mother Goddess; creator and giver of birth to the Earth and all the Universe; the , the , and the were born to her. The gods reigning over their classical pantheon were born from her union with (the sky), while the sea-gods were born from her union with (the sea). Her equivalent in the Roman pantheon was .
Theword γαῖα (transliterated as gaia) is a collateral form of γῆ (gē, γᾶ ga and probably δᾶ da) meaning , a word of uncertain origin. has suggested a origin.
InMa-ka (trans. as Ma-ga, "Mother Gaia") also contains the root ga-.
| This page or section uses Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License content from Wikipedia
Other World ( Active type ) servers