Specific information about this server
- Ikariam uses "s19" in its URL on your non-mobile devices and "m19" on your mobile devices as the server designation for this world, no matter which community server / language version you use.
- Ikariam is using the letters of the as the names for the first (1st) twenty-four (24) worlds.
- Ikariam is using as names for the twenty-fifth (25th) world onward.
- Ikariam uses a few special servers for the following reasons:
- "Speed servers" (not used often / reset after each session) - For when they need to test changes that occur at Higher levels of the game and would take too long at normal speed to reach. These servers run at four times (4x) the normal speed when they are used.
- "Test servers (1 / 2)" - For testing the patches before they go out to the live servers.
- "War servers" (reset after each round) - Special servers that run for 6 months at a time, run at three times (3x) the normal speed, allows Pillaging of gold and have a different set of rules compared to the normal game servers.
Tau (uppercase Τ, lowercase τ; Greek: Ταυ [tuf] Taf) is the 19th letter of the modern Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 300. This letter in English is pronounced [taʊ], but in Modern Greek, this letter's name is pronounced [tuf]. This is because the pronunciation of the combination of Greek letters αυ has changed from ancient to modern times from one of /aʊ/ to either /av/ or /af/ (see Greek language#Orthography).
The symbolism of the cross was connected not only to the letter chi, but also to tau, the equivalent of the last letter in the Phoenician and Old Hebrew alphabets, and which was originally cruciform in shape.
|This page or section uses CC-BY-SA (Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike) content from Wikipedia|
|View wikipedia page — View wikipedia page history|
Other World ( Active type ) servers