Specific information about this server
- Ikariam uses "s14" in its URL on your non-mobile devices and "m14" on your mobile devices as the server designation for this world, no matter which community server / language version you use.
- Ikariam is using the letters of the as the names for the first (1st) twenty-four (24) worlds.
- Ikariam is using as names for the twenty-fifth (25th) world onward.
- Ikariam uses a few special servers for the following reasons:
- "Speed servers" (not used often / reset after each session) - For when they need to test changes that occur at Higher levels of the game and would take too long at normal speed to reach. These servers run at four times (4x) the normal speed when they are used.
- "Test servers (1 / 2)" - For testing the patches before they go out to the live servers.
- "War servers" (reset after each round) - Special servers that run for 6 months at a time, run at three times (3x) the normal speed, allows Pillaging of gold and have a different set of rules compared to the normal game servers.
Xi (uppercase Ξ, lowercase ξ) is the 14th letter of the modern Greek alphabet. It is pronounced [ksi] in Modern Greek, and generally pronounced /ˈsaɪ/ (UK) or /ˈzaɪ/ (US) in English. In the system of Greek numerals, it has a value of 60. The Xi is not to be confused with the letter Chi, which takes the form of the Latin letter X. In ancient times, the Western Greek alphabet used it to represent /kʰ/, while it was used to represent /ks/ in other alphabets. As the alphabet was standardized, Xi was decided to be used for /ks/ and Chi for /kʰ/. While having no Latin derivative, the Xi was adopted into the early Cyrillic alphabet, as the letter ksi (Ѯ, ѯ).
|This page or section uses CC-BY-SA (Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike) content from Wikipedia|
|View wikipedia page — View wikipedia page history|
Other World ( Active type ) servers