Specific information about this server
- Ikariam uses "s6" in its URL on your non-mobile devices and "m6" on your mobile devices as the server designation for this world, no matter which community server / language version you use.
- Ikariam is using the letters of the as the names for the first (1st) twenty-four (24) worlds.
- Ikariam is using as names for the twenty-fifth (25th) world onward.
- Ikariam uses a few special servers for the following reasons:
- "Speed servers" (not used often / reset after each session) - For when they need to test changes that occur at Higher levels of the game and would take too long at normal speed to reach. These servers run at four times (4x) the normal speed when they are used.
- "Test servers (1 / 2)" - For testing the patches before they go out to the live servers.
- "War servers" (reset after each round) - Special servers that run for 6 months at a time, run at three times (3x) the normal speed, allows Pillaging of gold and have a different set of rules compared to the normal game servers.
- Zeta (s6) is a Special Speed Server server in the LT and RS communities.
Zeta (uppercase Ζ, lowercase ζ; Greek: Ζήτα [ziːta] Zita) is the sixth letter of the modern Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 7. It was derived from the Phoenician letter Zayin . Letters that arose from Zeta include the Roman Z and Cyrillic З (Ze).
Unlike the other Greek letters, this letter did not take its name from the Phoenician letter it was derived from; it was given a new name on the pattern of beta, eta and theta.
Zeta has the numerical value 7 rather than 6 because the letter digamma (also called 'stigma' as a Greek numeral) was earlier in the sixth position in the alphabet.
Zeta can be said to be the origin of the most common pronunciation of the Roman letter Z (pronounced "zed" outside the United States).
| This page or section uses Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License content from Wikipedia
Other World ( Active type ) servers