Fandom

Ikariam

Max Reduction

1,213pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Max Reduction (MR) is the highest reduction of a resource any player can get.

Max Reduction is the combination of Pulleys 2% reduction, Geometrys 4% reduction (6% total), Spirit Levels 8% reduction (14%' total) and a Level 32 reduction buildings 32% reduction (46% total):

Formula

Max Reduction = Original Cost * (100% - 2% - 4% - 8% - 32%) =

Original Cost * (100% - 46%) =
Original Cost * 54% =
Original Cost * 0.54

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.