|Expansion ( Seafaring )|
|, , , and|
| 1,250 , 9,000 and 40 |
for each colony you may establish
The Palace is an excellent place to lead your empire into the future! It also provides a gorgeous view onto the sea. Every expansion of your capital's palace allows you to set up a further colony and the prospect of another luxury good to harvest.
- The Palace is a separate building from the Town hall. You must research Expansion ( Seafaring ) before you may build it.
- You can only have one Palace. You must build Governor's Residences in your colonies to control corruption.
- If you move your Capital by converting a Governor's Residence into a Palace, the Palace that was in your original Capital will be completely destroyed!
- You will have to build a Governor's Residence, in place of the destroyed Palace and back up to the same level that the Palace was in order to get the corruption back down to 0.
- Corruption may increase in your Palace and/or Colonies because of certain governments. To prevent this from occurring, simply upgrade your Palace and/or Governor's residence up one additional level.
- This will not work if these buildings are already at level 11, as this is their hard cap or maximum level that can be built.