| 2010-05-27 (en.ikariam.com)|
|New gold (financials) screen|
|← Previous||Next →|
- If an attacker's army withdraws from battle, the army now needs an extra hour to get home.
- Some changes have been made to the game code that will improve performance.
- The balances screen has been revised.
- The screen for assigning diplomacy points in the alliance founder embassy has been redesigned.
- A calculation error in the travel time of troops that have withdrawn from occupied towns has been fixed.
- Assorted errors that occurred when arranging armies for battle have been fixed.
- Assorted errors that occurred when demolishing a town have been fixed.
- Assorted display errors have been fixed.
- This patch was released only to the Test server at test.en.ikariam.com. The rest of the game servers were updated directly to Patch 0.3.4, which includes these changes.