|2010-07-20 ( Game Servers )|
|Almost only bugfixes|
|← Previous||Next →|
- Resource extension is now possible up to a level of 50.
- Alliance applications could not be withdrawn.
- Loading bar when training spies was faulty.
- Internet explorer display error when loading pages has been fixed.
- Allocating scientists was displayed incorrectly on the town income page
- When other treaties have been canceled, the garrison right is also overridden.
- Premium advisor for towns displayed the time left until the warehouse limit was reached incorrectly.
- Never-ending research in the workshop, if you went on vacation during an upgrade.
- Sending out spies did not cost any money.
- A few game servers were updated to Patch 0.3.5, when some bugs/changes were made and then were updated to this patch update! The remaining servers were updated directly from Patch 0.3.4 to Patch 0.3.5.1, which included the changes from Patch 0.3.5.