| 2011-01-21 (Test Server)|
2011-01-25 (Initial Rollout)
New spying system with decoys
Re-balancing of walls and units
|← Previous||Next →|
- Redesigned Espionage System: The functionality of the espionage system has been completely re-engineered. It is now possible to send several spies in a group to increase the chance of success. It is also possible to assign decoys to reduce the risk of being discovered.
- Captcha-safety-check when abandoning a city
- Draft: Trading Ships can go faster if they reduce the amount of loaded goods.
- Mercenary transporters are available at the trading post.
- Cut down of trading post pushing: You can only offer goods within a price range around an average value calculated from all existing offers.
- Re-balancing of walls, battering rams and mortars.
- Some premium items received new icons and names to blend in with the setting of Ikariam. Additional activation links on various places will allow the purchase of premium functions without using the Ikariam Plus page.
- Automated trade routes are now available at the trading port to use.
- Various bug fixes concerning the combat system.
This patch will include larger battlefields.