| 2011-04-08 (Test server)|
| More scores on Island view|
Progress bars on researches
|← Previous||Next →|
- Search possibility in the alliance highscore.
- Highscore display extended: When a player is on vacation, a palm tree will appear behind the player's name. When a player is inactive, his name and points will be greyed out. When a player is banned, a red cross will appear behind his name. In addition you can now also filter according to alliance members and friends.
- When an army or a fleet is withdrawn by your alliance's General , the player will receive a message in the town adviser.
- Offers from trade partners will not be displayed anymore when the vendor is on vacation mode.
- The temple displays how gold production changes through the allocation of villagers to priests.
- Costs and negative numbers are now displayed in red in the account overview.
- The research adviser shows you how long it will take until the next research topic can be started with the current number of scientists.
- The town information on the island screen has been expanded by more highscore displays.
- Offers from trading partners can be sorted at the trading post now too.
- Display error on the "Invite friends" screen fixed.
- The help article on the battle fields has been updated.
- Display error in the resource deposit fixed.