The old stone pit has a surprisingly huge amount of marble with a first class quality.
The Quarry allows you to gather . Wood is donated by members who have towns on the island to help upgrade the Quarry. The higher the level, the more citizens can be allocated as workers to gather marble .
- Wealth (Economy) is needed before you can use the Quarry to gather marble .
- Helping Hands allows you to increase the number of workers by 50% for an added 12.5% production.
- An Architect's Office decreases costs by 1% per level in the town it is built in.
- A Stonemason increases the base production in the Quarry by 2% per level in the town it is built in.
- A Helios Tower increases the base production in the Quarry by 10% on the island it is built, while it is active.
Ikariam Plus options
- * The bonus from the Steam hammer option can be seen if you mouse-over the resource production numbers in the table below.
Below are the costs to upgrade each level of the luxury resource on the Marble island.
Due to the large number of templates and mouse-over tool-tips used to display the information on this building, we are breaking this building's expansion levels down into groups of 3, instead of the normal grouping of 10.