|This article or section is a stub. You can help WikIkariam by expanding it.|
• You might want to help WikIkariam by updating this information from Ikariam or the Ikariam Boards regularly.
|This article may need to be updated!|
Please update this article to reflect newly available information
There are two versions of Raids in the game of Ikariam:
- The first version of " Raid " is the normal in-game raiding that occurs when a player attacks another player, wins and the proceeds to pillage the player that they had just attacked.
- The second version of a " Raid " is the " Pirate Raid ", which resets every 21 days.
- To be able to conduct raids, you need a Pirate Fortress
- As soon as you own a Pirate Fortress, other players can carry out the raid action against you
- If a raid against an opponent is successful you will immediately receive all his capture points
- The raid has a traveling duration and will be displayed to you and your opponent on the military adviser screen
- The result of the raid is automatically determined. For this you and your opponent receive a destiny bonus of -10 % to +10 % on your crew strength. Afterwards the crew strengths of both players will be compared and the winner will be determined
- Raids can only be carried out on towns that are in the range surrounding your island. The range increases by 1 per expansion level of your Pirate Fortress
- All islands in the range of your active town that have a Pirate Fortress on them, will receive a black flag
- All towns in the range of your active town that have a Pirate Fortress on them, will be marked