Wood from the nearby forest is sawed into boards at the saw mill. It is then used as a material for constructing buildings and much more. The saw mill is extended by all inhabitants of the island. The larger it is, the more workers you can employ there.
Saw mill information
The Saw mill allows you to gather Wood . Wood is donated by members who have towns on the island to help upgrade the Saw mill. The higher the level, the more citizens can be allocated as workers to gather wood .
- No research is needed before you can use the Saw mill to gather wood .
- Helping Hands allows you to increase the number of workers by 50% for an added 12.5% production.
- A Carpenter decreases costs by 1% per level in the town it is built in.
- A Forester's House increases the base production in the Saw mill by 2% per level in the town it is built in.
- A Helios Tower increases the base production in the Saw mill by 10% on the island it is built, while it is active.
Ikariam Plus options
- * The bonus from the Steam saw option can be seen if you mouse-over the resource production numbers in the table below.
Due to the large number of templates and mouse-over tool-tips used to display the information on this building, we are breaking this building's expansion levels down into groups of 3, instead of the normal grouping of 10.