- This formula is what is best use when you 1st start the game and do not have any researches discovered that can increase your travel speed.
- The result value is in minutes and the seconds part is always rounded up to the nearest whole number integer.
The speed of a Cargo Ship is 60, so this simplifies to:
- If your Cargo Ship is going from 30:30 (x1:y1) to 31:30 (x2:y2) (Straight line)
- = =
- = =
- If your Cargo Ship is going from 30:30 (x1:y1) to 31:31 (x2:y2) (Diagonal)
- = = =
28.28 min ≈ 28 minutes 17 seconds.
- = = =
- A distance of zero, the towns are on the same island, is treated as a distance of =
- The number if Island spaces you will be traveling.
- See the individual units / ships to get their speed, indicated by this icon ( ).
- Can be [0 through #.#] for [Levels 0 through 40].
- The government form Oligarchy can increase your speed by 10% or 1.10, otherwise, the speed will be the normal speed or 1.0.
- Can be [0.0, 0.10, 0.30, 0.50, 0.70, 1.0] for level [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5].
- Can be [66.4%, 49.8%, 33.2%, 16.6%, 0%] based on the amount of cargo per merchant ship [100, 200, 300, 400, 500].
- Can be [0, 1, 2, 3] for [+0%, +100%, +200%, +300%].
- This is the more accurate formula to use after you have learned the researches that will increase your travel speed.
- The result value is in seconds and is always rounded up to the nearest whole number integer.
Time to reach a city on the same island