|User rights||Bureaucrats||Oversighters||Administrators (Sysops)||Patrollers||Rollbackers||Check Users||Bots|
Administrators, also known as sysops, are the Ikariam Wiki's most trusted users. All administrators are voted into that position by the community, and help keep the wiki a safe, informative and fun place to be. Administrators are all just normal users, but with access to a few extra tools that allow them to keep the wiki a nice place.
Administrators have access to some different abilities than other users, including:
- No rate limits on account creation, moving pages or uploading files.
- The ability to delete or restore a page.
- The ability to delete, edit or toggle an article comment.
- The ability to protect a page so that only certain users can edit it, and permission to edit any protected page.
- The ability to restrict user group access to certain features for a limited amount of time.
- Permission to edit the site interface, such as the sidebar and sitenotice, or the site skin.
- Block a user from editing the FarmVille Wiki.
- The ability to move files.
- View deleted pages.
- Delete different parts of log entries and edit summaries, including removing usernames, summaries or targets.
- Modify the names and images of achievement badges.
Administrators are not:
- Better than other users.
- Owners of the wiki.
- Administrators do not have more of a say in wiki matters than a user without administrator rights.
Who are the Ikariam Wiki's administrators?
How do I become an administrator?
Administrators must be very active and dedicated users, who would benefit from the extra tools. If you think that you are the right choice for adminship, please read Request for admin, and file an RfA. As a rule of thumb, most administrators should already have access to the rollback feature and/or the partoller rights. If your RfA passes, then your account will have administrator rights added to it by a bureaucrat.
If you required administrative assistance, please contact one of the above active administrators, by either email or talk page. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
If you are having an issue with an administrator, please contact a bureaucrat and inform them of the problem.