|Barracks Level 0|
|89 for a package of 300|
He is born for battle. His trade is that of war. He only fights on the front line on the field.
- During battle, Spartans deploy to the front battle line.
- 30 Spartans fill the battlefield space of the Mini, Small and Medium battlefields.
- 40 Spartans fill the battlefield space of the Large battlefield.
- 50 Spartans fill the battlefield space of the Big, the largest, battlefield for a maximum of 350 Spartans.
- The Spartans come in a package of 300
- Cost 89 per package
- This package, originally, is to commemorator the release of the movie "
300: Rise of an Empire"
- There is a limit of 300 packages per server - when they are sold then no more can be purchased by anyone on that server
- Spartans are available for a limited time from 03/07/2014 until 03/09/2014 (server time)
- After the limited time date expires, you can not acquire more spartan
Any remaining Spartans, that you have, can be used for fighting until they are completely destroyed
- The Spartans come in packages of 300, unless traded via the Black Market
- Cost 89 per package or can be traded as larger/smaller groups or as single individual units via the Black Market
- Packages re now a regular reoccurring event
- After the limited time expires, you can not acquire more Spartans, as a package, until the next event occurs, unless traded via the Black Market
Any remaining Spartans, that you have, can be used for fighting until they are completely destroyed, until you gain more at the next event or traded via the Black Market
|Hit points||Armour||Size||Cargo Weight||Class||Type||Speed|
|0||40 ||40 ||0||0s||0||1.6|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Spartans have no costs in wood nor sulfur. These resource number is used strictly for calculating the general score, offensive points, Defensive points and to calculate the black market negotiations.
|- First Class||Spear||28||100%||-|
- There is no training times for the Spartan as they are not trained in the Barracks, these units are purchased in groups of 300 for 89
|“|| Dear players,
enhance your forces and recruit some Spartans! From 06.03.2014 14:00 (for countries in which the movie 300: Rise of an Empire starts in the theatres today, the rest get it tomorrow) till 09.03.2014 23:59 you have the opportunity to hire 300 Spartans for the price of 89 ambrosia. But be aware, the Spartans are limited, so: first come, first care! The Spartans are supreme defensive units, even stronger than Hoplite. And they fight for honor, meaning they don’t need any upkeep at all.
|-- Turkeh (source)|