|Barracks Level 0|
|89 for a package of 300|
He is born for battle. His trade is that of war. He only fights on the front line on the field.
- During battle, Spartans deploy to the front battle line.
- 30 Spartans fill the battlefield space of the Mini, Small and Medium battlefields.
- 40 Spartans fill the battlefield space of the Large battlefield.
- 50 Spartans fill the battlefield space of the Big, the largest, battlefield for a maximum of 350 Spartans.
- The Spartans come in a package package of 300 and cost 89 per package
This package is to commemerate the release of the movie "
300: Rise of an Empire"
- There is a limit of 300 packages per server - when they are sold then no more can be purchased by anyone on that server
- Spartans are available for a limited time from 03/07/2014 until 03/09/2014 (server time)
- After the limited time date expires, you can not acquire more spartan.
Any remaining Spartans, that you have, can be used for fighting until they completely destroyed.
Attack Sequence Edit
|Hit points||Armour||Size||Cargo Weight||Class||Type||Speed|
|0||40 ||40 ||0||0s||0||1.6|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Spartans have no costs in wood nor sulfur. These resource number is used strictly for calculating the general score, offensive points, Defensive points and to calculate the black market negotiations.
|- First Class||Spear||28||100%||-|
Training times Edit
- There is no training times for the Spartan as they are not trained in the Barracks, these units are purchased in groups of 300 for 89
|“|| Dear players,
enhance your forces and recruit some Spartans! From 06.03.2014 14:00 (for countries in which the movie 300: Rise of an Empire starts in the theatres today, the rest get it tomorrow) till 09.03.2014 23:59 you have the opportunity to hire 300 Spartans for the price of 89 ambrosia. But be aware, the Spartans are limited, so: first come, first care! The Spartans are supreme defensive units, even stronger than Hoplite. And they fight for honor, meaning they don’t need any upkeep at all.
|-- Turkeh (source)|